This week we discuss Apple Music prompted by Jim Dalrymple’s online rant. Why do you need to manage your music when Apple will do it for you? We discuss Apple’s Q3 results and Apple’s awkward children the Mac App Store, the iPod and iPad – and how they are used. Picks this week are KeroBlaster, Mechanize for Ruby and App Store Health Check.
Episode 49 Show Notes:
- Who’s Actually Buying iPods These Days?
- Beta testers can no longer post app reviews in prerelease iOS versions
- Apple Music is a nightmare and I’m done with it
- MacBook Light. Years ahead.
- USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
- Toronto Facts
- Apple Hires Auto Industry Veterans
- Realtor.ca app
- 360iDev 2015
- Judicious Use of Shitty Code
- Accidental Empires: How the Boys of Silicon Valley Make Their Millions, Battle Foreign Competition, and Still Can’t Get a Date
- Video Games at MOMA: 14 in the Collection, for Starters
- Offerup! Jobs
Episode 49 Picks: