Register your domain here!
Terms of Service
If you are a hosting client please read our terms of service.
How to put your mailbox into ‘vacation mode’:
- Log into SquirrelMail (webmail) by your username (email) and password for this mailbox.
- Click on Filters in the list of squirrelmail options.
- Press the Add a New Rule button
- In Condition enter the email address (next to contains.)
- Check “Vacation…”
- In section called “Action”, then enter the email in the
address field that appears.
it should say “Header” “To or CC:” “contains” “your_email@yourdomain”
- Edit the vacation message.
- Click “Add Rule”.
On the next screen it should say “Successfully added new rule.”
If you want to see the rule you have added you can click on “Display as verbose“.
To remove the notice:
- Click on “Filters”.
- Click in the checkbox and press “Disable”, or “Delete”.
Click the thumbnails to see larger images: